- Tips for work.
- Choosing the right equipment and light to perform different tasks.
- The nuances of the work on the street.
- Search location and create an image, the atmosphere in the picture.
- Shooting a girl on the street.
Shooting in the room
- Using "natural" lightning, combining with the existing lighting equipment.
- Using a variety of light sources and filters.
- Working with reflectors, studio light, combined light scheme.
- Find a common language with the model, take photos more emotional.
- Creating the atmosphere and the sense of presence in the photos.
Shooting in the street
- Search location and the creation of the story.
- The use of different light sources in the streets.
- Working with the model under different conditions.
- New photo shoot in the city center.
Summing up of the day
Next day >>