- Tips for work.
- Choosing the right equipment and light to perform different tasks.
- The nuances of the work on the street.
- Search location and create an image, the atmosphere in the picture.
- Shooting a girl on the street.
Shooting in the room
- Using "natural" lightning, combining with the existing lighting equipment.
- Using a variety of light sources and filters.
- Working with reflectors, studio light, combined light scheme.
- Find a common language with the model, take photos more emotional.
- Creating the atmosphere and the sense of presence in the photos.
Shooting in the street
- Search location and the creation of the story.
- The use of different light sources in the streets.
- Working with the model under different conditions.
- New photo shoot in the city center.
Summing up of the day
Next day >>
- Working in Camera Raw, and post-processing in Photoshop.
- Fast and batch processing, creating your own presets.
- We trying to find and use harmony of color and frame.
- Fast and glossy skin treatment, various methods.
- Retouch portraits.
- Creation of an additional volume and texture filters.
- Working with color channels.
- Color conversion, new shades.
- Proper toning, creating colorful images.
- Using and the creation of plug-ins.
- Working with the sharpness of the different approaches.
- Preparation laid out the photos to the Internet
- The results of the master class.
<< Previous day